Friday, February 15, 2013

Closets are Awesome

So, I know it's been a while since I posted. My Mama and Dadda decided to change houses, and now it's great because we live in MY house instead of that old place that was someone else's I guess. They told me it was mine before we got here and I wasn't quite sure at first but it is totally MY house. So cool! And it's great because now I live so close to my Grandpa and Grandma and cousin My-my and my Aunt Juju and Aunt Mimi and my Aunt K, well, she still lives with us and watches me and I really like it.

But the coolest thing about this new house is that there are so many new places to explore. And you know what one of my most favorite places of all to explore is? Closets. See, Mama and Dadda seem to think that closets are for putting stuff inside or something. But I know their real purpose is to give me stuff to empty out and then for me to climb inside and hide. I LOVE hiding in closets, especially when they had lots of stuff in them in the first place. I like cabinets too, but those are also better when there has been stuff inside. And they are even better than that when they are just the right size for me like the one in my new dining room.


But the bestest closets of all are the ones that are just FULL of stuff like the big closet in the hallway near the bathroom. That one's usually hard for me to open because the handles are way up high, but yesterday, my Mama left it open just a crack and while Mama and Dadda and Aunt K were eating dinner, I got inside and it had so much awesome stuff in there! Towels and sheets and diapers and tissue boxes and toilet paper -- all just ready to be emptied all over the place. And then I found the most perfectest space down at the bottom of it for me to sit and it was SO much FUN!!!


Oh, and as a totally awesome side note, when you line up a bunch of toilet paper packs all in a row, they make an awesome track to walk on, just like a train track except made of toilet paper. I got to be a super awesome train after I emptied out the super awesome closet. And my Mama only sighed a little.





1 comment: